If you’re looking for Valentine jokes for kids, this is the list you need! These silly, clean and corny jokes are great for surprising your Valentine. Add these cute jokes to your own homemade Valentine card, slide them in lunchbox notes or just tell them to your kids to make their day a little sillier.
Silly Valentine Jokes For Kids- Find The Good Ones!
I’ve mentioned that my husband is the best at corny dad jokes. He helped me make a list of Thanksgiving jokes and Christmas jokes, so when Valentine’s Day came? He was ready with all the good puns, riddles, and jokes!
Put these jokes on cards, gifts, or send them as a text! (and don’t miss our giant list of Easter jokes too!
Jokes About Giving Valentines For Kids
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
I’m stuck on you!
- What do you call the world’s smallest Valentine?
- What flowers give the most kisses on Valentine’s Day?
- How does cupid deliver Valentine’s all over the world?
On an arrow-plane
- What two words have a thousand letters in them on Valentine’s Day?
- Why is Valentine’s Day a great day for a party?
Because you can party hearty!
Take some jokes with you with my free printable Valentine’s Day Lunch Box notes.
Valentine’s Day Jokes About Food
- What did the cucumber say to the pickle on Valentine’s Day?
You mean a great dill to me!
- What did one olive say to another?
- What did the chef give to their Valentine?
A hug and a quiche!
- What’s the most loving vegetable?
Lettuce, because it has a heart
- What did the butter say to the toast?
You’re my butter half!
- What did the toast say to the jam?
I love you berry much!
- What kind of Valentine’s Day candy is never on time?
- What did one doughnut say to another on Valentine’s Day?
I’m dough-nuts for you!
- What did one pea say to another on Valentine’s Day?
Peas be my Valentine!
- Where do hamburgers take their Valentine’s on a date?
To the meatball
- What did one watermelon say to each other on Valentine’s Day?
You’re one in a melon!
- What did the muffin tell their Valentine?
You’re my stud-muffin!
- What did the beet say to their Valentine?
You make my heart beet faster!
- What would a mushroom tell their Valentine?
I have so mushroom in my heart for you Valentine!
Make a treat in the kitchen with your favorite kid for Valentine’s Day. Try my super easy no-bake Valentine’s Day Snack Bites.
Valentine’s Day Jokes About Animals
- What did one sheep say to another on Valentine’s Day?
I love ewe!
- But wait, how did the sheep respond back?
You’re not so baaaad yourself!
- What did one squirrel say to the other squirrel on Valentine’s Day?
I’m nuts about you!
- What do you call two birds in love?
- What did the octopus say on Valentine’s Day to his sweetheart?
I want to hold your hand hand hand hand hand hand hand hand!
- What did the slug write in his Valentine’s Day card?
Be my Valen-slime!
- What did one bee say to the other?
I love bee-ing with you, Valentine!
- Why do skunks love Valentine’s Day?
They are very scent-imental animals!
- What did one snake say to the other on Valentine’s day?
Give me a little hiss!
- What did the bat say to his Valentine?
You’re fun to hang around with!
- What did one cat say to another on Valentine’s Day?
You’re purrrr-fect for me Valentine!
- What did the bear say to their Valentine?
I love you beary-much!
- What did the owl say to their Valentine?
I love you Owl-much!
- What is called when two fish fall in love?
Valentine’s Day Jokes For Kids About Love
- What did one lightbulb say to another?
I love you watts and watts
- What did the painter say to their Valentine?
I love you with all of my art!
- What did one calculator say to another?
Let me count the ways I love you
- What did one volcano say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
I lava you!
- What did the boat say to their Valentine?
Let’s have a little row-mance
- Why didn’t the skeleton want to send Valentine’s Day cards?
His heart wasn’t in it.
- Why did the sheriff lock up her Valentine?
He stole her heart!
- What did one monster say to another?
Be my valen-slime!
- What did one piece of string say to another?
Be my Valen-twine!
Make a fun Valentine’s Day lunch for your kids! Check out my free printable lunchbox notes and see the lunch I made for my own kid.
Do you know a Valentine’s Day joke not on this list? Share it in the comments!
If you use any of these jokes for a project like cards or treats tell us about how they turned out here or tagging @OnMyKidsPlate on Facebook or Instagram!