Hi there, looking for some meal and snack inspiration and maybe a few laughs along the way? You’ve come to the right place! On My Kids Plate is all about quick meals, fresh ideas and creative inspiration that help you and your family live better.
Feed Your Family Well And Have Fun
When it comes to nutrition and kids, let’s walk the middle line. As a parent, most of us want to encourage our kids to eat more veggies and fruits? That feels like the biggest battle some days. Yet sometimes we also want to let go and have a little fun!
You’ll find that same idea echoed throughout On My Kids Plate where many ideas do feature veggies and fruits, but we also show real family meals and treats too.
Stop Mealtime Battles
Are you having battles at the dinner table? I have, and I didn’t want to either! But together we can keep from getting frustrated and try some new ideas. Let’s get creative in the kitchen with ideas that are quick or fun, and sometimes even are both!
So take a look around and you’re sure to find ideas that inspire you to bring a little fun and tasty bites to your table! You can find some of my latest posts, as well as product recommendations here.
For Media Inquiries, Brand Partnerships, Or Other Questions, contact me directly at email@example.com
Media And Notable Features
- Detailed.com – The 50 Best Food And Cooking Blogs
- The Pioneer Women – 31 Best Halloween Lunch Ideas For Kids And Adults Alike
- Yahoo/ Parade- 35 Pumpkin Bar Recipes You Need to Try Because There’s More to Pumpkin Than Lattes And Pies
- Chicago Parent- 35 Breakfast Ideas For Busy School Mornings
- Today Show – 31 DIY Father’s Day gifts that Dad will treasure forever
- Buzzfeed- 23 All Purpose Family Dinners That Won’t Stress You Out
- She Knows- 13 Kid-Friendly Dips Your Toddler Will Love
- Buzzfeed- 16 Memes You’ll Find Really Funny Even If You’re Not A Mom – My Mom’s Fidget Spinner Meme is # 3
- Brit and Company- These 12 Insta-Moms Will Give You Major Inspo for Your Kids’ Lunchbox
- WTOL Toledo- Toledo blogger’s post using mom humor goes viral
- 13 ABC Toledo Mom’s idea Goes Viral
- Right This Minute- This Is The New Mom’s Fidget Spinner
- The Feed Feed- Back To School Lunches
- Toledo Blade- The Allergy Chef Comes To Toledo– This is a feature for the Food Allergy Awareness Expedition workshop which provided education and support to local Toledo Ohio families with food allergies. This live event was in partnership with On My Kid’s Plate, The Allergy Chef, Fowl and Fodder, and Imagination Station.
- Care.com – Five Toledo Mom Blogs You Need to Be Following
- CraftGossip.com – DIY Easter Egg Smoothie Popsicles
- Soul Mammas Podcast– How to feed our children healthy foods-what’s on our kids plate? With Kristy Richardson of “On My Kids Plate”
About Kristy Richardson:
Hi there, I’m Kristy. I am married to my wonderful hubby and have a daughter who has just turned ten.
We live currently in Prescott Valley, AZ but have moved around a bit. We’ve lived in Toledo, OH, in Montreal, Canada and Atlanta, Georgia as a family. If a family can survive moving from blistering heat to freezing cold, you know we are going to stick together.
I grew up in Ohio and will always be a Buckeye, but now I’m hanging in the mountains with cactuses.
I started On My Kid’s Plate on Instagram where I shared many of my daughter’s meals. She went through a huge picky eating phase and I was determined to make sure I was providing both balanced family meals and variety.
Before On My Kid’s Plate, I worked with kids as an educator and director in both Science and Natural History museums, and as a family we love to mix learning and play.
Pssst! Looking curious about what you need to start your own blog? Check my blogger resource page! These tips are great for new bloggers, but even seasoned bloggers may find a few new ideas!