I’m always on the lookout for making my kid laugh, and these birthday jokes for kids are just what you need to make their day a little extra special. Whether you need a joke, riddle, pun, or knock knock joke, you will find it on this list.
I’ve mentioned a few times that my husband is the goofy dad joke king. He is ready with a “so bad it’s good” kind of goofy joke all year round whether we are celebrating with Christmas jokes, Valentine’s Day jokes, or jokes for the start of spring!
So when it’s time for my kid to have a birthday, he tells silly jokes all day long. Make your kid laugh too, write these jokes on a note for their lunchboxes, or add these jokes to homemade birthday cards for kids.
Jokes About Birthday Decorations And Presents
- What did the birthday card say to the stamp?
Stick with me, we’re going places!
- What kind of music is bad for birthday balloons?
- What did one candle say to the other at the end of the birthday party?
I’m feeling a little burned out after that party!
- Why do candles always go on the top of birthday cakes?
Because it’s hard to light them from the bottom.
- Why can’t kids remember past birthdays?
Because they are thinking about the present.
- Why did the birthday kid get soap for their birthday?
It was a soap-prise birthday party!
Jokes About Birthday Cakes and Birthday Food
- What do cakes and baseball teams have in common?
They both need a good batter.
- Why did the girl put her cake in the freezer?
She wanted to ice it.
- Why did we have to send the cake to the doctor?
It was feeling crumby.
- Why did the cupcake go to the doctor’s office?
It was feeling crumby.
- Why did the little girl hit her birthday cake with a hammer?
It was a pound cake.
- Did the teddy bear want cake on his birthday?
No, he was stuffed.
- What did the cake say to the ice cream?
- What did the ice cream say to the grumpy birthday cake?
What’s eating you?
- What kind of birthday cake do ghosts like?
I Scream Cake.
- How do pickles celebrate their birthday?
They relish it.
- Why did the student eat their homework on their birthday?
Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake!
- What happens when you invite a thief to your birthday party?
They take the cake!
- What kind of cake do you eat if you are sleepy on your birthday? Coffee cake.
- Why was the birthday cake so hard?
It was a marble cake!
- What did the cake say to the donut?
You’re looking a little glazed over.
- If you have a dozen eggs in one hand and 10 cupcakes in the other, what do you have?
- What did the birthday cake say to the fork?
You wanna’ piece of me??
- Why did the birthday cupcake cross the road?
It had muffin else to do!
- What was on the other side of the birthday cake?
The side that hadn’t been eaten!
- Why did the girl hit the birthday cake with a hammer?
She thought it was a pound cake.
- What kind of birthday does the Snow Queen like?
Any birthday with frosting and icing!
- How did the block of cheddar celebrate a birthday?
With a cheese toast!
- What did the cheese say to his friend on his birthday?
Hope you have a Gouda birthday!
- How do tacos wish you a happy birthday?
They want to taco bout how awesome you are!
Jokes About Your Age
- What goes up but never comes down?
- What one thing will you get every year on your birthday, guaranteed?
A year older.
- What does every birthday end with every year?
The letter Y.
- Which year is your birthday?
Birthday Jokes About Animals And Plants
- What do you say to a rabbit on its birthday?
- What do you give a 3600 lb. rhino for his birthday?
I don’t know but you better hope he likes it.
- What did the tiger say to her cub on his birthday?
It’s roar birthday!
- What do clams like to do on their birthdays?
- What is frogs favorite drink at their birthday parties?
- How do cats make a birthday cake?
- Why don’t owls give each other presents on their birthdays?
Because they don’t give a hoot!
- How do you sing to a cow on their birthday?
Happy Birthday to Moo!
- What did the crab do on his birthday?
He shell-abrated fo course!
- Why are kangaroos upset about birthdays?
They only celebrate their birthday on leap years.
- What did the coyote do when he found out it was your birthday?
He howled with delight!
- What did the moose say to his friend on his birthday?
So I herd it’s your birthday…
- What kind of birthday cakes do birds always pick?
- Did you hear about the tree’s birthday celebration?
It was really sappy.
- What did the cactus say when she forgot her friend’s birthday?
I’m so sorry I forgot, it’s a cac-tas-trophy!
- Why is the mushroom always invited to birthday parties?
He’s a fun-guy!
- What did the big flower say to the small flower on it’s birthday?
What’s up bud, happy birthday!
Other Fun Birthday Jokes
- How do you wish a dancer a happy birthday?
Sing “Tappy Birthday to you!”
- What song do you sing a Snowman on his birthday?
“Freeze a jolly good fellow…”
- Did you hear about the baby who was surprised when she was born?
She was so surprised, she didn’t talk for two years!
- Why did the kid find birthday balloons in the bathroom?
It was a birthday potty!
- Why was the math book relieved on its birthday?
For one day it didn’t think about all of it’s problems.
Knock Knock Birthday Jokes
Wanda wish you a happy birthday!
Abby birthday to you!
Alligator for my birthday was a birthday card.
Gus how old I am today?
Hippo birthday to you!
Ivan a piece of the birthday cake please!
Mark the date, it’s my birthday today!
Lettuce join you for birthday cake!
Stopwatch you are doing and celebrate, it’s your birthday!
Wanda wish you a Happy Birthday!