Looking for the best Christmas jokes for kids? These clean and funny dad joke style jokes will make everyone giggle and groan in a good way! So get ready to get a little bit corny and funny, and check out these Christmas jokes, knock knock jokes, and riddles!
The BEST Christmas Dad Jokes Just For Kids
Check out my list of 65+ Hilarious Birthday Jokes for Kids to make their day even more special! Or try my list of 50+Silly Father’s Day jokes for kids. Many of those jokes are perfect to add to cards and gifts for Dad!
Jokes About Christmas Food
- What’s the best thing to put in your Christmas dinner?
- Why should Christmas dinner always be well done?
So you can say Merry Chrisp-mas
- What’s red, white and blue all over?
A sad candy cane
- What did the Gingerbread Man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet
- What’s Santa’s favorite sandwich?
Peanutbutter and jolly!
- Why did the Gingerbread man go to the doctor?
He was feeling crummy
- What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree with an apple?
- Why do Donner and Blitzen get to take so many coffee breaks
Because they are Santa’s star bucks!
- Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy
Does your kid like Lego as much as mine does? I feel like we spend half of our Christmas holiday putting together fun Lego kits. I was offered the chance to let my readers sign up for Lego Life magazine for free and I had to share it with everyone! It gives my kid tons of Lego inspiration and has fun puzzles and games too. Sign up for your free copy of Lego Life magazine here!
Jokes About Christmas Day
- What comes at the end of Christmas Day?
The letter “Y.”
- Why is it so cold at Christmas?
Because it’s in Decembrrrrrr
- How did the frog open his Christmas presents on Christmas morning? Rippit rippit rippit!
- What kind of bug doesn’t like Christmas Day?
- What’s the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has No-eL
Take some jokes with you with my free Christmas printable notes! These notes can be slid into lunchboxes, attached to gifts, slid into goodie bags, or under your family’s plate at Christmas dinner!
Christmas Jokes About Santa
- What do you call Santa when he doesn’t move?
- What’s red and white, and red and white, and red and white…
Santa Claus rolling down a hill.
- Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas?
- How many presents can Santa fit in his empty sack?
Only one, and then it’s not empty anymore.
- Who brings presents for puppies?
- What do you get when you cross Santa with a detective?
- What do you call Santa at the beach?
- What did Santa say at the start of the race?
Ready, set, ho ho ho!
- What goes Oh Oh Oh?
Santa walking backwards
Jokes About Christmas Elves
- What happened to the elf who ate the Christmas decorations? He got “tinsel-itus”
- What kind of photos do elves take?
- What do elves learn at school? The elf-abet
- Why did the elf put his bed next to the fireplace?
He wanted to sleep like a log
- How did the elf know when Christmas was coming?
He checked his calen-DEER
- Why did the elf put a clock on Santa’s sleigh?
So wanted to see time fly
- What kind of music do elves like best?
- What kind of money do elves use?
- What do you call an elf with ear muffs?
Anything you want because he can’t hear you anyways
- What’s an elf’s favorite sport?
North Pole vaulting
- What do elves do after school?
Their gnome work.
- Did Rudolph the red nosed reindeer go to school?
No, he was elf-taught.
Spread more joy and giggles with Christmas jokes! Grab my free printable Santa Christmas jokes!
Jokes About Christmas Decorations
- What did one Christmas light say to the other Christmas light?
You light me up!
- Why do mummies like Christmas so much?
Because of all the wrapping!
- Where did the mistletoe go to become famous?
- What is the best kind of king at Christmas?
- What did the Christmas tree say to the Christmas ornament?
Quit hanging around!
- What did the tiger sing at Christmas?
Jungle Bells, Jungle Bells
- What happens when you give a Christmas tree a present?
It lights up!
- Why wouldn’t the Christmas Tree stand?
It had no legs
- Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber?
He needed to be trimmed
- If an athlete gets athlete’s foot, what does an astronaut get?
- What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?
- What did the beaver say to the Christmas tree?
It’s been nice gnawing you.
- Why is a foot a good Christmas present?
Because it makes a good stocking filler.
- How do you decorate a canoe for Christmas?
Christmas Knock Knock Jokes
Olive the other reindeer!
Mary and Abby
Mary and Abby who?
Mary Christmas and Abby New Year!
Donut open until Christmas
Love all of these Christmas jokes? Pin this article on Pinterest for later!
Know any other good Christmas jokes for kids? Share them in the comments!