Let’s chat about what happens here at On My Kids Plate! That way you can understand a little bit more of what is happening when I suggest a product or service and how it works!
On My Kids Plate Disclosure and Paid Advertising Policy
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. I also do make money via affiliate links, where I receive a small commission on items at no cost to you if you choose to purchase.
• I find it impossible to promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don’t like something you will either know about it because I say something, or I simply won’t mention the product at all. I don’t write fake reviews so I’m not going to pretend to love something when in actuality I think it’s the worst thing ever, mainly because I’m a good human being who generally likes to help people. That doesn’t mean we won’t have differing opinions, but know that I stand behind products I recommend.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content. I only take sponsored posts from products I love and use.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. That means hey I like you, I’ll give you my honest opinion of who I am and what I think. If I make a mistake or change my opinion? I’ll say so.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are mine, except when written by a contributor which are always clearly noted.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Kristy Richardson is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking onmykidsplate.com to amazon.com.
This blog is written and edited by me, Kristy Richardson. We also feature contributor, whose work will always be clearly noted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to drop me a note, I’m on the other end of that email. 🙂