If you’re looking for funny Thanksgiving jokes for kids that are clean, fun and the ultimate dad joke then you’re in the right place! Use these funny free jokes for school or to make your kids giggle at the Thanksgiving table!
47 Clean Thanksgiving Jokes For Kids
Looking for the ultimate dad joke for the Thanksgiving holiday? From jokes about turkeys and food, to knock know jokes and pilgrims, this is one of the largest collections of clean Thanksgiving jokes great for kids.
My husband tells dad jokes all the time and it always makes my kid giggle or groan.
Put some Thanksgiving jokes in your kid’s lunchbox or on your Thanksgiving table! This free printable has over thirty joke notes included!
Funny Jokes About Turkeys
- Why was the turkey the drummer in the band?
Because he had the drumsticks!
- Why do turkeys always go gobble gobble?
Because they never had good table manners.
- What has feathers and webbed feet?
A turkey wearing scuba gear
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus?
Drumsticks for everyone!
- Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving?
The turkey, he’s stuffed!
- What key has legs and can’t open doors?
- Why can’t you take a turkey near little kids?
He has such fowl language!
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Statue of Liberty?
Yes, the Statue of Liberty can’t jump!
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chicken’s day off.
- When is the best time to eat turkey?
When someone else cooked it and it’s on the dinner table!
- Why did the turkey call it quits at the farm?
He was tired of the fowl language.
- Why do turkeys gobble?
Because they can’t talk!
- Why were the turkeys parading down the street?
They were marching to the beat of their own drumsticks.
- How do you keep a turkey in suspense?
I’m not sure but I’ll let you know next week!
- How did you know a turkey likes his dinner?
He gobbles it up!
- Why did the police arrest the turkey?
They suspected fowl play!
- What sound does a turkey make in space?
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
- What is a turkey’s favorite dessert?
Make your Thanksgiving table full of more laughs! Check out my Thanksgiving Joke Napkin Rings free printable. Everyone will want to read everyone else’s joke! There are sixteen napkin ring jokes included.
Funny Jokes About Thanksgiving Food
- What kind of vegetables would your family like on Thanksgiving?
- Where did the first corn come from?
The stalk brought it!
- Why was the Thanksgiving vegetable side dish so expensive?
It has 24 carrots!
- What’s a pumpkin’s favorite game?
- What vegetable was hiding in the basement on Thanksgiving?
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
- Why shouldn’t you tell a secret on Thanksgiving?
Because the potatoes have eyes, the corn has ears, and the beans stalk.
- How Do you fix a broken pumpkin pie?
With a pumpkin patch!
- Why was the cook late to Thanksgiving dinner?
He lost track of Thyme
- Who helped the squash cross the road?
The crossing gourd
- A potato and a sweet potato were playing on the playground. The sweet potato told the potato,”Hey, I just found out I’m related to you.” The potato said,” No you’re are not!”
The sweet potato said back,”Yes, I yam.”
- I was going to serve sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving, but I sat on them. What should I serve now?
- What’s the best thing to put in a pumpkin pie?
Keep making your kid’s laugh all holiday season with these 53 Hilarious Kid Jokes For Christmas
Funny Jokes About Pilgrims
- What kind of music did the pilgrims like?
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims
- Why do the Pilgrims have trouble keeping their pants on?
Because their belt buckles are on their hats!
- If the pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for? Their age!
- What do you call a Pilgrim’s vocabulary?
- Why did the Pilgrim not want to bake the bread for Thanksgiving?
It’s a crummy job
- Why did the Pilgrims eat turkey on Thanksgiving?
They couldn’t get a moose in the oven.
Take some jokes with you! These free printable Thanksgiving Jokes are super fun! Use them for your kid’s lunchbox, or add them to your Thanksgiving table.
Funny Jokes About Thanksgiving Day
- What do you wear to a Thanksgiving dinner?
- What do Thanksgiving and Halloween have in common?
One has gobblers, the other has goblins!
- What does Dracula call Thanksgiving?
- What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?
- Why did Matt come to school late after Thanksgiving?
He assumed with because of Black Friday he had the day half off!
- Knock Knock
Thanks for giving us this feast!
Did you tell these jokes to your kids? Share these jokes at the Thanksgiving table? Make a fun craft, card or gift using one of the jokes from the list? Tell us how you shared these jokes down in the comments.
Don’t forget to share this list with your friends so they can laugh too!
Other Thanksgiving Ideas You Will Love
How To Make A Thanksgiving Turkey Vegetable Platter
Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes- Free Printable Thanksgiving Notes
12 Children’s Books Guaranteed To Help A Picky Eater
Rate The Recipe!