These no-bake Halloween recipes are so fun, you will want to make them all! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, I absolutely love bringing a fun Halloween treat to share with friends. This time of year is so fun!
While I could bake cookies or my favorite Halloween brownies, sometimes you want something you can whip up even faster. No-bake treats are delicious, and the best part is you can spend more of your energy having fun with your kids making these sweet treats extra spooky.
*This post may contain affiliate links to products we love. If you purchase something after clicking one of our links we make a small fee. See our affiliate policy here.
Melting Chocolate And Candy Melts
Before you start I wanted to mention the easy way to melt chocolate chips or candy melts as many of the recipes require melted chocolate. Place the chocolate in a heat safe bowl and microwave them in 20 or 30 second intervals on half power, stirring in between.
This melts the chocolate easily without a double boiler and makes many of these treats much easier and faster to make as a lot of these require melted chocolate or candy melts. If you are using regular chocolate, a spoonful of coconut oil melted into the chocolate in the microwave at the same time can also help give it a harder finish more like Magic Shell. I like to use about a teaspoon or so per 1/2 cup or so.
What Are Candy Melts?
Candy melts are chocolate chips that have already been colored in various colors. Coloring white chocolate with food coloring will cause the chocolate to seize up without special processes. Candy melts take out the work and instead you can melt chocolate that has already has the rainbow color mixed in.
Candy melts can almost be found in the baking section of craft stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby. You can also find them sometimes seasonally at large grocery stores or on Amazon.
Now for the BEST No-Bake Halloween desserts! You have to try these!
1. Spooky Graveyard Dirt Cups (Perfect For Halloween!)
2. Halloween Puppy Chow
3. Quick and Easy Mummy Rice Krispie Treats
4. Gooey Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats
5. Halloween Marshmallow Pops
6. Halloween Truffle Brownie Bites Recipe
7. Halloween Bark With Candy Corn
8. Frankenstein Monster Rice Krispies Treats
9. Eyeball Rice Krispie Treats
10. Candy Corn Fudge
11. Homemade Halloween “Cookies And Scream” Ice Cream
12. Frozen Whipped Zombie Brains
13. Ghost Oreo Balls
14. Strawberry Halloween Ghosts
15. Halloween Party Popcorn
16. Candy Corn Pudding Cups
17. White Chocolate Halloween Ghosts | Simply Happy Foodie
18. Spookley Square Pumpkin Cookies
19. Zombie Marshmallows
20. Nutter Butter Ghost Cookies
21. Easy Halloween Spider Web Cookies
22. Spooky Eyeball Halloween Chocolate Bark Recipe
23. Halloween Trick or Treat Bag Ghost Cake (Store Bought Cake!)
24. Easy Halloween Whipped Cream Ghosts
25. How to Make Spider Donuts
26. Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats
27. No Bake Mummy Oreo Halloween Cookies
28. Halloween Pretzels
29. Chocolate Frogs
30. Monster Apple Teeth
31. Mummy Halloween Cake Pops
32. Leftover Candy Halloween Bark
33. Halloween Witch Ice Cream Sundaes
34. Mini Caramel Apple Dippers
35. Halloween Oreo Balls
36. Halloween Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies – 12 Ways!
37. Spooky Brownie Bats Bites | Halloween | Practically Homemade
38. Halloween Candy Bar Pretzel Bites
39. Harry Potter Witch Hat Cookies (Sorting Hat Cookies!)
40. Toxic Waste Halloween Jello Cups
41. Screaming Ghost Pretzel Candy for Halloween
42. Spooky Halloween Caramel Apples
43. Chocolate Marshmallow Halloween Bats
Have a favorite no-bake dessert perfect for Halloween that’s not on the list? Did you make one of these desserts? Tell us about it in the comments!