Having a party with a Thanksgiving kid’s table? These free printable joke napkin rings are an easy way to add a little find for kids to your Thanksgiving table. Print all sixteen of these little silly Thanksgiving napkin rings and watch the kids laugh and giggle.
Thanksgiving Kid’s Table Free Printable Joke Napkin Rings
My husband is the king of dad jokes. He’s well known in our circle for his puns, jokes and just in general making everyone giggle and groan.
So never fear, he has PLENTY of jokes when it comes to Thanksgiving. So many in fact that we also made a list of 47 Thanksgiving Jokes For Kids that includes everything from turkeys to pilgrims and side dishes.
But while he can tell a good belly groan, wouldn’t it be fun if everyone could be at the kid’s table for a minute and could have their own laughs?
Whether you go around the whole Thanksgiving party’s table, or swap napkin rings to read, your whole family will be laughing. Maybe groaning a little too!
These joke napkin rings are kind of like a fortune cookies. Everyone wants to read them, share them and tell what their joke is. There are sixteen different jokes included so you can mix and match.
These Thanksgiving joke napkin rings are also a great way to have the kids help decorate the Thanksgiving table.
More Free Printable Thanksgiving Jokes
Love free printable jokes? You can also grab my free printable Thanksgiving lunchbox note jokes. This extra printable has thirty jokes ready to go!
Slide these lunchbox notes into your family’s lunchbox for a laugh. You can also slide them under the plates on Thanksgiving, or even use them as a fun tag for a teacher or hostess gift.
If you like silly and corny dad jokes, you have to check out my 53 Hilarious Christmas Jokes For Kids!
How To Use Your Thankgiving Printable Joke Napkin Rings Free Printable
- Print out the free printable joke napkin rings.
- Roll your silverware inside your napkins, just like in the picture! You can use paper napkins too but your rolls will likely be a little thinner.
- Cut the napkin rings out.
- Starting on one end, roll the napkin ring around your silverware.
- Secure with a piece of clear tape, snipping any extra paper with a pair of scissors. Like this!
- Rotate your napkin ring so the joke reads on top. Adorable!
Smaller kids can help with the tape if they can’t quite cut yet, perfect for little turkeys.
Have Thanksgiving leftovers? Try this Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza, a delicious way to remix the leftover feast!
Thanksgiving Kid’s Table Joke Napkin Rings
- Free Printable Napkin Ring Jokes
- Clear Tape
- Print out the free printable Thanksgiving napkin ring jokes.
- Roll your silverware inside your napkins into individual rolls.
- Cut out the napkin rings using scissors.
- Starting at one end of the napkin ring, roll the napkin ring paper around your silverware.
- Roll until the entire joke is visible, then snip the extra paper off at the end of the joke. Secure with a piece of tape.
- If needed, rotate the paper napkin ring so the joke is on top.
- Repeat until all napkin rings are done, then enjoy the jokes!
Did You Make This?
I would love to see it! Share your thoughts with me in the comments below!
Did you make these napkin rings with your family? What was your favorite Thanksgiving joke?
Other Thanksgiving And Holiday Ideas You Will Love
Make A Turkey Shaped Veggie And Dip Tray
20+ Healthy Recipes Using Ground Turkey – Many of these you could chop up leftover Thanksgiving turkey into the recipe!
Santa Lunchbox Jokes! Free Printable Christmas Jokes – Great to add to gifts and goodies bags too!
Rate The Recipe!