Over at our house, we are gearing up for the opening of the 2018 winter Olympics, and we were looking for Olympics snacks for kids! We were thrilled to collab with the fun mamas at More Please Mama to bring you a fun Olympics activity and snack that your kid will love making with you. These two moms and best friends know fun with kids, so when the topic of the Olympics came up we were so excited to share their fun easy snack idea great for toddlers, but also fun for bigger kids too! Don’t miss at the bottom where you can learn more about these two fab ladies, and follow ALL of their great ideas at More Please Mama!
Olympics Torch Snacks For Kids: Featuring More Please Mama!
Hi. First off, it’s such an honor to write for Kristy. She just “gets it,” right? We love how she makes food fun, but in the simplest way – that any parent can easily duplicate for their kids to enjoy. (aww you guys are the sweetest, you’re pretty amazing yourselves! Back to More Please Mama now!)
While the journey of the torch is quite calculated and long, our “snactivity party” is not. This fun Olympics snack for kids can be done in 3 minutes. YES- 3 minutes.
Olympic Torch Snack For Kids
- 3 bell peppers in various colors
- 2-6 plain ice cream cones
- Optional dip We recommend hummus, guacamole or your child's favorite veggie dip
- Cut up red, green and yellow bell peppers to create “flames.”
- Add optional dip of choice to the bottom of the cone.
- Put peppers into the ice-cream cone.
- Walk around the house for your own personal ceremony (My toddler did this part 19898 times. Enjoy!
About More Please Mama
on the web: www.morepleasemom.com
Check out more about More Please Mama, and we hope you enjoy making this Olympics snack for kids for your party, or just for fun!